DraftRuss.Org Blog

Russ Feingold for President

Wednesday, December 22, 2004

All this momentum

Yes, all this momentum. Dan K writes this in his "Russ Feingold For President" blog http://www.russfeingold.blogspot.com/, and I couldn't agree more.

This week, we've hooked up with the Feingold '08 yahoo group, taken in $1700 worth of pledges in 3 days, and we'll continue to grow. Look out Hillary Clinton, John Kerry, DLC, DNC, and Mr. Fill in the Blank insider. We've got 3 years to do this thing, and this is just the tip of the iceberg. No longer will party elites choose the nominee. And if we are going to win, we'll have to win at the grassroots level.

We'll be writing more in the days, months and years to come, but for now, we're all off to a good start!

2 Comments:

Blogger Google Page Rank 6 said...

Increase your Adsense Earnings

I noticed you have adsense ads on your page, Would you like to increase your earnings from them, Free and Legitimate way to make your clicks increase.
Come see my Blogger blog and it will tell you more.

1:09 PM  
Blogger Ebook Manic said...

Hello Ficus,

I am based in the UK and I stumbled across your post " this post ".
I'm quite keen on finding any useful information on mydd. I found some good stuuf on mydd but I wondered whether you may have any advice on the best resources out there.

Thanks in advance.

11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home