DraftRuss.Org Blog

Russ Feingold for President

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

The Beginning Of The End

Hello, and welcome to the official Draft Feingold blog from www.DraftRuss.com!

This post is entitled 'the beginning of the end'. That's because we've only just begun to work towards the end of our campaign and the new beginning of Russ Feingold's run for President in 2008. The means with which we'll get there are the Draft Feingold web site and you, because the entire movement is based on the support and encouragement that you can give Mr. Feingold.

If you haven't yet, please take a minute to send Russ Feingold a letter to let him know that you're behind him.

On a personal note, I'm prouder every day to stand behind Russ Feingold. His message hits home. I've been keeping up on mentions of Feingold in the news and his recent activities, and I'm glad that at least one Congressman has been standing up for us. That's tough to do right now, considering the fact that Feingold's ideas are not as commonplace on the hill as we would like. I appreciate everything that he does for us in Washington, and I'll keep doing what I can to spread his message.


~Eric S. Hungerford

1 Comments:

Blogger Ebook Manic said...

Hello JHS,

I am based in the UK and I stumbled across your post " this post ".
I'm quite keen on finding any useful information on automated ebooks. I found some good stuuf on automated ebooks but I wondered whether you may have any advice on the best resources out there.

Thanks in advance.

12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home