DraftRuss.Org Blog

Russ Feingold for President

Thursday, December 16, 2004

MyDD :: Feingold?

I saw this on MyDD -

MyDD :: : "Feingold is in an odd position. Even though he has won three terms in the US Senate, he actually is still known as a 'reformer' and an 'outsider,' due in no small part to the constant repetition of the 'McCain-Feingold' legislation in the national media. Because of this reputation, among all Democratic Senators, except perhaps Obama, I think he would be the best bet to capture the non-ideological reformers that I believe are a key to future Democratic success."


Well, yeah - of course. That's what we've been thinking for a while now. I would add that Feingold isn't just a reformer, but a populist, which is what we need right now. Until the Democratic Party is seen as the "party of the people" we can't win again. And until the Democratic Party has a candidate of the people, i.e. Russ Feingold, we can't win again.

4 Comments:

Blogger Ebook Manic said...

Hi Ficus,

I was busy looking for information on secure download and I came across your post " this post ". Very interesting. If possible, have you got any ideas of where to find the best resources on secure download.

Regards

7:49 PM  
Blogger Joe Langer said...

Hi Ficus,

I see you share my interest in mydd. Your input would mean a lot to me. If you would be so kind to visit my site and give me your feedback, I would most appreciate it.

Thanks

3:55 AM  
Blogger Joe Langer said...

Hello Ficus,

I am based in the UK and I stumbled across your post " this post ".
I'm quite keen on finding any useful information on dlguard. I found some good stuuf on dlguard but I wondered whether you may have any advice on the best resources out there.

Thanks in advance.

4:18 AM  
Blogger Ebook Manic said...

Hi Ficus,

I see you share my interest in automated delivery. Your input would mean a lot to me. If you would be so kind to visit my site and give me your feedback, I would most appreciate it.

Thanks

11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home