DraftRuss.Org Blog

Russ Feingold for President

Monday, January 10, 2005

ABC News: The Note: Gingrich in 2008?

ABC News: The Note:: "'Republicans close to Gingrich said he privately has mused about potentially running for president in 2008 or beyond. These officials, who spoke on condition of anonymity because Gingrich would not approve of public speculation, said odds are against him seeking and winning the White House.' "


Looks like Newt may put out another "Contract on America." I would agree that the odds are against him as well, but stranger things have happened.

4 Comments:

Blogger Joe Langer said...

Hello Ficus,

I am based in the UK and I stumbled across your post " this post ".
I'm quite keen on finding any useful information on dlguard. I found some good stuuf on dlguard but I wondered whether you may have any advice on the best resources out there.

Thanks in advance.

3:02 AM  
Blogger Joe Langer said...

Hello Ficus,

I am based in the UK and I stumbled across your post " this post ".
I'm quite keen on finding any useful information on automated download software. I found some good stuuf on automated download software but I wondered whether you may have any advice on the best resources out there.

Thanks in advance.

3:18 AM  
Blogger Ebook Manic said...

Hi Ficus, very interesting post.

I'm not too familiar with blogs, but I found your post " this post " a good read. I was actually looking for information on ebook delivery and found your post. Any recommendations for the best infromation about ebook delivery?

Nice one.

10:13 AM  
Blogger Ebook Manic said...

Hi Ficus, very interesting post.

I'm not too familiar with blogs, but I found your post " this post " a good read. I was actually looking for information on automated download software and found your post. Any recommendations for the best infromation about automated download software?

Nice one.

3:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home