DraftRuss.Org Blog

Russ Feingold for President

Friday, January 14, 2005

Is it getting crowded in here?

ABC News: The Note: If You Guessed This One Is Not Like the Others...: "'THAT it could get crowded for the Democrats in 2008. John Kerry has said he won't rule out running again, and now comes word Tipper Gore is telling friends that Al is eyeing another race himself.'"

I admit that a Gore candidacy could make things harder. But, on the flipside, Gore clearly falls into the "party elite" category, and in many ways, Russ Feingold could benefit from this.

Let's just play a sesame street type game here - which one of these things is not like the other? Hillary Clinton, John Kerry, Al Gore, John Edwards, Russ Feingold? Yeah, there's only one clear reformer there. I'm sure the field would include more than him, but you get the point.

A crowded field could really help out Russ Feingold in the primary season.

5 Comments:

Blogger Ebook Manic said...

Hello Ficus,

I am based in the UK and I stumbled across your post " this post ".
I'm quite keen on finding any useful information on secure download. I found some good stuff on secure download but I wondered whether you may have any advice on the best resources out there.

Thanks in advance.

12:52 PM  
Blogger Joe Langer said...

Hi Ficus,

I was busy looking for information on mydd and I came across your post " this post ". Very interesting. If possible, have you got any ideas of where to find the best resources on mydd.

Regards

3:19 AM  
Blogger Joe Langer said...

Ficus,
Great post. I found your post a good read. You may be interested in mydd.

Any recommendations for the best infromation about mydd? Nice one.

3:36 AM  
Blogger Ebook Manic said...

Hi Ficus, very interesting post.

I'm not too familiar with blogs, but I found your post " this post " a good read. I was actually looking for information on automated ebooks and found your post. Any recommendations for the best infromation about automated ebooks?

Nice one.

10:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just found the website who writes about
many
home business ideas

If you want to know more here it is
home based business
www.home-businessreviews.com

7:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home