DraftRuss.Org Blog

Russ Feingold for President

Monday, March 14, 2005

MSNBC - Rice says 'I won't run' in 2008

MSNBC - Rice says 'I won't run' in 2008: "During a discussion with editors and reporters at The Washington Times, Rice was asked, Would you consider running for president in 2008?
I have never wanted to run for anything, Rice said in the interview published Saturday. I dont think I even ran for class anything when I was in school."


Well, I never ran for a class office when I was in school, but that doesn't mean I won't run for office someday. But either way, she said repeatedly on the show, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO.

She wouldn't rule it out in her words, I guess, but the RW blogosphere may need to find a new candidate in '08. If she ever did, I'm still waiting to find out where she stands on issues. I have always assumed she's more of the libertarian type of Republican, rather than the Jerry Falwell type, but who knows.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home