DraftRuss.Org Blog

Russ Feingold for President

Monday, March 14, 2005

O'Reilly: "I saved SpongeBob single-handedly. A ... [Media Matters for America]

O'Reilly: "I saved SpongeBob single-handedly. A ... [Media Matters for America]: "O'REILLY: OK, but wait. There's one big, big fallacy in your argument, with all due respect. I agree with you on SpongeBob, and we mocked that, and, as soon as we did that, it went away -- and people say to me, 'O'Reilly, you do X, Y, and Z' -- I saved SpongeBob single-handedly. All right? As soon as I ran it on [FOX News'] The [O'Reilly] Factor [on January 24], Dobson and his crew shut it down. Did you notice that, doctor?
THOMPSON: No, I didn't notice that direct correlation --
O'REILLY: It was over the next day. Believe me, all right? I saved SpongeBob's reputation. SpongeBob's my best friend now."


This man's ego has officially gotten so large his head must have exploded.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jessy said...

Wow - you're blog is full of good info. It's getting hard to find blogs with useful content and people talking about Spongebob these days. I have just started my Latest Spongebob News blog and would really appreciate you coming by - thanks again

9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home